If you originally signed up for PlateJoy via a mobile device, you will need to cancel directly on the iTunes & App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
How to cancel your subscriptions on your iPhone or iPad:
- Open Settings.
- At the top of the menu, tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the PlateJoy subscription.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
How to cancel your subscription on your Android phone or tablet:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu (three horizontal bars); then tap Subscriptions.
- Select the PlateJoy subscription.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
It's important to follow the above instructions to correctly cancel your account. Please note that uninstalling (or deleting) the app will not cancel your subscription.
If you would ever like to restore your account, feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com and we would be happy to help you do so.